Friday, 26 April 2013

#OpMOVE500 day



Today is #OpMOVE500 day and after my last shitty post talking about how shitty I felt about every shitty thing, I wasn’t sure if I could do it. 

It, my pledge of 10km’s for Kate Says Stuff and #OpMOVE500. The last time I ran was 10 days ago and it was only a little jog. It’s been a river of snot and headaches since then.

But I did. Hellz yeah, I did.

I woke up at 5.40am after hardly sleeping (it felt like Christmas I was so excited/anxious), had a Hairy Lemon and a puffer full of Ventilin, gave MrF his phone (in case I had to SOS) and just took off.

It was so ay-may-zin.


I started with AC/DC ‘Back in Black’ and I swear I was about to cry. I felt like I was back.

The air was still and crisp, the sun about to rise and I was moving. Moving at my granny pace but moving for me, moving for a brilliant cause, moving because I said I would.

It was the shittiest 10km’s I will ever do and I think I may have lost a lung around the 7.5 mark, around 9 I had to walk a bit, my feet are a mess, but at 10 and for the rest of the day I felt elated.

I’m back.

1 comment:

Hey there, what do you think? x